Please note that this Policy does not apply to information collected through third-party websites or services that you may access through the Services or that you submit to us through email, text message or other electronic message or offline.
In order for us to process your payments, You authorize our third-party payment vendors to collect, process, and store your Billing Information in accordance with their respective privacy policies. SendWallet reserves the rights to use any payment vendor at our discretion. SendWallet does not store or process any information listed above.
1.1 Usage Information
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them;
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us;
- Feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide in your responses to surveys, when you participate in market research activities, report a problem with Service, receive customer support or otherwise correspond with us;
We will use your personal information in the following ways:
- To enable you to access and use our Services
- To optimize and improve our Services
- To provide and deliver products and services that you may request
- To process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices
- To send information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages